Mark0's software support board
August 17, 2017, 07:47:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum! Guests can posts without registration.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown "OmCv -OmGW" image format (in SpongeBob PC Games)  (Read 93 times)
KingYoshi

« on: August 09, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »

There's this unknown image file type, which can be found in *.OMT files (a sort of archive format). *.OMT files are used to store models, musics or images in "AWE Games" PC videogames, such as SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom and Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.

QuickBMS is a tool to extract a lot of archive files and there's a plugin to extract images from *.OMT files. Unfortunately, there's no way to actually view these images yet. Also the extracted files have no extentions. When opened in a Hex Editor tho', the first line of the file always says "OmCv -OmGW". However that doesn't make clear anything to me.

I really hope you guys can help me with this, 'cause I'd really like to be able to rip and open image files from these games. Here's some of these image files with corresponding screenshots from the game. That'll probably make things easier.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 01:28:18 pm by KingYoshi » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: